This Tamarindo Ziplining course will allow you to see the forest like you have never seen it before. Much like our local monkeys, zip from tree to tree exploring the local flora and fauna from a completely exhilerating point of view!
Your adventure will begin from the top of ancestral trees, where you will become one with the incredible life of the tropical forest.
You will zip on 7 different cables in Hilltop Eco Adventure Park with the most beautiful views of Tamarindo Bay. On the course there 2 hanging bridges as well!
Much like a monkey, you will move from tree to tree and hang (as a monkey would) with a harness (and safety equipment), discovering the forest from a totally different point of view. This is an adrenaline experience worth discovering.
Many different types of animals may be seen during this tour, including monkeys, colorful birds, and deer.
7:45 AM, 10:45 AM, & 12:45 PM @ Tamarindo/Langosta Hotels, Houses, Condos
- You can rent a Go Pro from us for $40/day – option available at checkout
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 2 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo/Langosta Hotels, Houses, Condos
Departure Time7:45 AM, 10:45 AM & 1:45 PM
Dress CodeComfortable Clothes, Close-toed shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent
IncludedGuideHotel Pick up & Drop OffWater
Tamarindo, Costa Rica