Tamarindo Beach is a popular and easily accessible destination on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. This location is the closest launch to the deep water and rich fishing grounds beyond the Continental Shelf. A chance to catch: Sailfish, Blue, Black and Striped Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado (Dolphinfish), Wahoo, Roosterfish, Snapper, Grouper.
38' Talking Fish - 7 person max
Capt. Randy Wilson
Max 7 Persons
Full Day $1600
3/4 Day $1400
Half Day $950
Talking Fish is our 38′ Topaz Express, powered by twin Detroit turbo diesels, completely overhauled in December 2015.
This superbly set up boat is equipped with Penn International and Shimano tackle, full electronics and all safety and communication gear. Comfortably seating 7 persons in the shade, it features a roomy cockpit with full size fighting chair and double spreader outriggers. The cabin has a V-berth and a private head with shower. iPod hook up and speakers available.
Randy has fished the waters off Tamarindo since the mid 1970’s and is one of the most knowledgeable and experienced captains on this coast. Mates Max (English speaking) and Eithel are professional, efficient and entertaining.
27' OutCast - 4 person max
Capt. Arturo Rosales
Max 4 Persons
Full Day $1050
3/4 Day $925
Half Day $750
OutCast is our 27′ Dusky, powered by twin 250 hp Cummins diesels. The boat has a tower, fighting chair and outriggers and a spacious cockpit. Lots of seating in the shade and the 11’+ beam make for a stable and comfortable ride. The cabin has a head. The boat is equipped with all electronics and communication gear. Tackle is Penn International and Shimano. iPod hook up and speakers available.
Captain Arturo Rosales has been fishing these waters since the 1990’s. He and mate Javier Barrantes speak English and love to fish. They make an excellent, efficient team.
27' Salsa - 4 person max
Capt. Leo Rosales
Max 4 Persons
Full Day $900
3/4 Day $800
Half Day $625
Salsa is our 27′ Escapade, with a fast single 220 hp Cummins diesel and a walk- around cuddy cabin with a V-berth and head. The cockpit has a comfortable 10′ beam and the extra large top provides generous shade. The boat is outfitted with a fighting chair, outriggers, depth sounder, GPS and radio. It’s our basic no-frills boat for the angler on a budget, but with the same Penn International and Shimano fishing gear as on our other boats.
Capt. Leo Rosales has many years of experience fishing the Tamarindo waters. He’s an excellent captain with limited English skills.
27' Blue One - 6 person max
Max 6 Persons
Half day/4hrs $ 350 (2 person $300)
3/4 Day/6hrs $ 450
Full Day/8hrs $ 600
- PANGA STYLE – This boat is best for a 1/2 day of in shore fishing
- 27 ft length; 7 ft width
- Suzuki engine with 115 hp
- GPS and Radio communication
- Seating up to 5 people in the shade
- Fishing chair
- Portable toilet
Meeting Point: In front of El Chiringuito Restaurant on the beach in Tamarindo
1/2 Day Morning, 3/4, or Full Day: 7:00 AM
1/2 Day Afternoon: 1:00 PM
- Costa Rica requires all anglers to have a fishing license.The cost is $15 per person for an 8 day license. Detailed instructions on how to navigate the Incopesca website will be sent to you when reserving.
- You can rent a Go Pro from us for $40/day – option available at checkout
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- You may cancel free of charge up to 14 Days before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 14 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationEl Chiringuito Restaurant, Tamarindo Beach
Departure Time7:00 AM, 1:00 PM
Dress Codesunglasses. sunscreen, hat, towel
Not IncludedHotel Pick up & Drop OffLunch
Tamarindo, Costa Rica